Manager/Assistant Manager (International Programmes)
To strategise and manage international programmes in the University Scholars Programme (USP) for student development and in order to raise the visibility of USP and its students in the global arena. USP international programmes aim to offer students opportunities that will enable them to become sensitive to a global context and by helping them gain cross-cultural understanding and depth of perspective in looking at modern global issues.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To strategise, manage, and offer a well-balanced set of international programmes to USP students.
- To raise the visibility of USP and its students in the global arena through international programmes.
- To work with NUS Global Relations Office and partner universities to grow student exchange programmes and other possibilities according to USP’s international strategies.
- To manage international students enrolled in double degree programmes, joint degree programmes, and cultural immersion programmes of USP.
- To manage resources for each programme; e.g. budgeting, manpower, and facilities.
- To work with the Global Relations Office and residential team on the allotment of international students staying at USP residential college.
- To update student records in various NUS databases and systems.
- Recognised university degree
- Highly motivated and resourceful
- Systematic and meticulous work style
- Interest in working with students
- Personal Qualities:
- Good team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commitment to service delivery
Interested applicants, please apply HERE.